Friday, November 9, 2012

What I Love To Do To A Naked Man

I love a man's naked body.  The things that go through my mind....well ~ here are a few.

I love to stand behind a man and stroke his penis ~ the palm of my hand flat against his oh so sensitive underside.

The whole sex against the wall gets my libido going like none other.  Me against a wall, my legs wrapped around his waist and my partner and just feeling him thrust into me ~ mmmmmmmm

Blindfolding a man is another turn-on of mine.  Being able to rub my silk panties, my hair or even a strand of pearls against his member - yes!!!!!

I love being on top during sex.   For me, it is one of the most intimate positions.  Facing my partner seeing his face right before climax - a huge turn on for me.

Sensual Showers - who doesn't love those.  Wet, slippery, passionate, soapy - YES!!!!

Finally, I love finding a man's G-spot.  Partway through oral sex or intercourse, I put my fingers against the swath of skin between the testicles and the anus.    It's epic.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment